Perceptum is a “supertuscan” made with a selection of international varieties and a small part of Sangiovese. As with the Viper the exact percentages of each grape vary every vintage in order to make the best blend possible. However, typically, this wine is made from a maximum of 20% Sangiovese and the remaining 80% is a combination of Cabernet, Syrah, Petit Verdot, and Merlot. It is aged in French barriques for at least 12 months. A bright and intense red color tending towards burgundy with ageing. Smooth yet mouth filling with well-integrated noble tannins giving it extreme balance and persistence. The nose palate harmony is full of fruity aromas. An intense nose, rich in flavor, and caressing with a pleasant aroma of red fruit and spices. Food pairings include typical Tuscan cuisine such as bean or lentil soup, lard, tripe, game, grilled meat, pate, aged cheese.
One 750ml Bottle