This section contains the legal information that governs the access and use of the Tenuta Santo Pietro online shop. The purchase of our products on the site presupposes knowledge and acceptance of the general conditions of sale.
The General Conditions of Sale (hereafter “Conditions”) are an integral part of every Sales Agreement (hereafter “Agreement”) which is concluded between Tenuta Santo Pietro Società Agricola P.I./C.F. 01189190521; REA SI-127540 – Località Santo Pietro n. 29, 53026 Pienza (SI) – Italy (The Seller), and any person who purchases products or services from the Site www.tenutasantopietro.com The “Site” (The Customer).
The applicable conditions are those in force at the time of placing an order, however the seller reserves the right to apply different and particular conditions, without notice.
The General conditions are listed below
- By placing an Order through the Site, the Customer declares and guarantees that he has the ability to act necessary to conclude legally binding contracts and to be of legal age.
- The Customer undertakes, before proceeding to confirm his Order, to read the following Terms and Conditions and to accept them, by ticking the appropriate box.
- The Seller offers its products for sale within the stock limits available at the time of the Purchase Order. Orders may be subject to quantity limitations, minimum or maximum.
- The Customer can only purchase the products present in the electronic catalog of the Site at the time of placing the Order, as described in the relevant information sheets.
- The information on the products on the Site, such as technical specifications, images, dimensions or compatibility details, are not binding and can be subject to changes at any time.
These Conditions do not regulate the sale of products by subjects other than the Seller, present or referred to on the Site. In relation to these sales, therefore, any form of liability of the Seller is excluded.
1. HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
- The phases of the Order are indicated in graphic sequence, and by clicking on “Confirm Order”, the Customer will accept the contractual conditions and the contract will be finalized in relation to the items in the Cart. However, on the part of the seller, the contract will be considered completed once the following steps have been completed;
- reading and acceptance of the Customer, through “point and click”, of these Conditions;
- compilation in electronic format by the Customer – by entering all the required data – of the Order Form, which contains a summary of the essential characteristics of each product or service chosen and the relative price; the means of payment for which the customer has opted; the delivery methods of the products purchased; the times and costs of shipping and delivery; of the conditions for exercising the Customer’s right of withdrawal and for the application of the legal guarantee of conformity; the methods and times for returning the purchased products;
- • made payment to the Seller of the price of the product (s) purchased by the Customer, including shipping and delivery costs;
or automated transmission of the above Order Form electronically to the Seller;
or electronic reception, by the Seller, of the aforementioned Order Form.
The execution of the Order implies the express recognition by the Customer of the obligation to pay.
- The correct receipt of an Order is confirmed by Tenuta Santo Pietro by e-mail to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer
- This confirmation is generated automatically by the system and cannot be considered per se acceptance of the Order, but only confirmation of receipt of the same.
- The confirmation e-mail repeats all the data entered by the Customer, who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections.
- Following the receipt of an Order, Tenuta Santo Pietro will verify the availability of the products ordered and, only after this verification, will communicate its acceptance of the Order, by sending the Customer the Order Acceptance Receipt.
- The Contract ends with the receipt by the Customer of the acceptance of the Order in the form of a Receipt sent by Tenuta Santo Pietro, or, in the absence of such acceptance, with the delivery of the items covered by the Order.
- Once the Order Acceptance Receipt has been sent to the Customer, it will no longer be possible to modify or cancel the Order, without prejudice to the right of withdrawal under the terms and conditions set out in this document.
If Tenuta Santo Pietro is unable to process an order received, it will promptly notify the customer. In any case, Tenuta Santo Pietro reserves, in its total discretion, the right to refuse an Order, to set purchase limits and to require advance payment.
Each Contract will only concern the products expressly and specifically indicated in the Purchase Order.
Any form of liability, contractual or non-contractual, deriving from the non-acceptance of an Order is excluded. The Seller will have the right not to process Purchase Orders made in accordance with the provisions of the previous provisions, or in the event that the Customer has not made the payment for the products; or in the event that the customer’s data is incomplete and / or incorrect; or even in the event that the products ordered are not, even temporarily, available. If the Seller does not process a Purchase Order made by the Customer, the Seller will promptly inform the Customer, by e-mail, of the foregoing and will reimburse any amount already paid by the Customer.
2. PRICES AND PAYMENTS
The price of the products ordered is the one in force on the day the Order is placed and must be paid in full to the Seller.
Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, but are indicated and calculated at the time of the conclusion of the Order and before making the payment.
Unless otherwise specified, all prices indicated on the Site are to be understood as inclusive of VAT.
Tenuta Santo Pietro reserves the right to change prices at any time, without notice, unless the Customer’s Order has already been confirmed by the Seller.
In the event of a price change after the Customer has sent the Order and before the Seller confirms it, the latter will promptly communicate the new price by e-mail to the Customer, who will be able to accept the change. or refuse it and, consequently, renounce the Order, at no additional cost.
Acceptance of the change must be communicated to Tenuta Santo Pietro, by e-mail or fax, within 7 days of its communication. Otherwise, the change will be considered tacitly rejected and the Order will be deemed canceled.
The Customer can pay for the products ordered exclusively through one of the payment methods indicated on the Site.
In the case of payment by credit card, the purchase amount will be charged to the Customer after the conclusion of the Order on the Site.
In the case of payment by bank transfer, the Customer will receive the bank details attached to the Order Form: the Order will be processed only after receipt of the credit by the Seller.
The related financial information will be managed only by the payment circuits or by the credit institution. The aforementioned information may be used by the Seller only to complete the procedures relating to the payment of products or services, or to provide refunds following the exercise by the Customer of the right of withdrawal.
3. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
Tenuta Santo Pietro does not assume any responsibility for disservices attributable due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even if dependent on malfunctions and disservices of the internet, in the event that it is unable to execute the Order within the times established by the Contract.
If the purchased products were to be delivered outside the national territory, the Customer is responsible for paying any import charges and taxes, as well as any duties and customs duties provided for by the legislation in force in the territory of destination of the products.
The courier is responsible for the delivery. Tenuta Santo Pietro undertakes to collect any reports of non-delivery or delayed delivery of the products. Any damage to the packaging and / or products, or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately reported to the courier through a specific indication on the delivery document.
By signing the delivery document and in the absence of the aforementioned disputes, the Customer certifies the real material integrity of the products and the conformity of the delivery.
The facts referred to in paragraph 1 of this article must be reported, by e-mail, to the Seller within 7 days of delivery, attaching the invoice (if issued) and the copy, pertaining to the Customer, of the waybill of the Courier service.
The Seller will issue an invoice for each Customer who has requested it and who, therefore, has entered their tax code and VAT number in the appropriate Order Form. In this sense, the information as provided by the Customer at the time of the Order is authentic.
No invoice can be issued after submitting the Order Form, if not requested at the time of placing the Order itself.
No modification of the invoice will be possible after its issue.
When ordering, it is necessary to indicate whether the shipping address is different from the billing address.
If the customer decides not to enter his tax code or VAT number, Tenuta Santo Pietro will not be able to issue an invoice.
5. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RETURNS
In case of problems, the customer can cancel the order by simply communicating it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org provided that the same has not yet been processed.
The customer can exercise the right of withdrawal within 7 days from the date of receipt of the goods through an explicit declaration, containing the data necessary to identify the order sent to the indicated contacts. In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, the Customer agrees to the full return, in unaltered conditions and in the original packaging, of the products received.
If the withdrawal is made according to the methods and terms above, the amount already paid for the products is credited to the buyer by the same payment method used by him on the website to complete the order.
The refund is made as quickly as possible from the date on which Tenuta Santo Pietro receives the goods ordered intact and in the original packaging at the following address: Località Santo Pietro 29, Siena. The costs for returning the products to Tenuta Santo Pietro are not refundable and remain, by law, to be paid by the customer.
Any complaints must be addressed to Tenuta Santo Pietro by sending an email to email@example.com.
The goods must be returned, at the care and expense of the customer, within 7 days from the date on which the customer communicated to Tenuta Santo Pietro and his decision to withdraw.
In the case of open and / or partially used products, the right of withdrawal does not apply and Tenuta Santo Pietro will inform the customer by e-mail.
Return of perishable products is not accepted.
Except as provided in the previous provisions, once the return of the products is obtained, Tenuta Santo Pietro will refund the amount actually paid by the Customer, using the same payment method chosen by the Customer during the purchase phase.
In the case of payment made by bank transfer, the Customer must communicate to the Seller the relevant bank details necessary for the reimbursement.
If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the Order Form and the person who made the payment of the sums due for their purchase, the refund of the sums deriving from the withdrawal will be made by the Seller to the person who made the payment.
The refund of the price paid by the Customer for the purchase of the products does not include the shipping costs incurred at the time of placing the Order.
6. APPLICABLE REGULATIONS AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law, except as provided for in the Vienna Convention of 1980. Any dispute that arises from the application of these Conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Italian judge according to territorial jurisdiction, as required by current Italian legislation.